Mobile's world


   Categories
3G
BlackBerry
Iphone
Ipod-Mp3
LG
Motorola
Nokia
Vertu
O2
Samsung
Sony Ericsson
Palm Mobile
HTC
Gphone
Mobile Web
Sharp
Symbian
T-Mobile
Cellphones
Vodafone
Smartphone
Mobile Game

   Visitor

New Sony Ericsson W999i phone found

Recently the UA profiles of M610i and P700i were discovered and also info on the Shinobu and Nicole (so many leaks...). Today, by chance I found this user agent profile over at SE's site. I was randomly typing in different model names. When I typed in W999i, I was extremely surprised. I wonder if this is the W950 successor or the W900 successor. According to the xml the phone features:

- QCIF screen
- 3G
- NetFront browser

The QCIF screen really confuses me. With such a high model name (W999i) why would it come with such a low resolution screen. It also probably won't be a UIQ phone. Maybe there is a mistake...

Labels:


Translate to:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts


   Subscribe

Enter your email address:


Best Car Phone Holder Mount

   Newtest posts