Mobile's world


   Categories
3G
BlackBerry
Iphone
Ipod-Mp3
LG
Motorola
Nokia
Vertu
O2
Samsung
Sony Ericsson
Palm Mobile
HTC
Gphone
Mobile Web
Sharp
Symbian
T-Mobile
Cellphones
Vodafone
Smartphone
Mobile Game

   Visitor

Tons of live pics of Sony Ericsson's W580




I found this review over at phonedaily.com. It is in Chinese though but for some reason Google won't translate the page. The main attraction for me is that there are lots of good quality pics of the phone. Pics of the earphones that come with it, the user interface and pics from the 2 mega pixel camera. I must sat I am not impressed with it's cam. The phone design is nice and so is the lighting effects but everything is else is just typical SE (nothing too exciting). I am still waiting to see live pics of this phone in it's other color, grey/blue.

Labels:


Translate to:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts


   Subscribe

Enter your email address:


Best Car Phone Holder Mount

   Newtest posts