Mobile's world


   Categories
3G
BlackBerry
Iphone
Ipod-Mp3
LG
Motorola
Nokia
Vertu
O2
Samsung
Sony Ericsson
Palm Mobile
HTC
Gphone
Mobile Web
Sharp
Symbian
T-Mobile
Cellphones
Vodafone
Smartphone
Mobile Game

   Visitor

Sagem my411cv a pink clamshell for girls

Sagem my411cvGirls we have one more thing to add to our get-me-these list for Christmas! And since its pretty affordable, I’m sure this pink clamshell phone from Sagem will definitely be in your hand. Sagem my411cv is cool as the handset's top cover is white with a pink trim while the back of the handset is entirely pink.

The handset has a VGA camera with video capture and playback, a music player (additional microSD card required for mass music storage) and alarm.
Sagem my411cv

It boasts a 128 x 160 pixel 65k colour screen and comes pre-loaded with five games: Block Breaker, Midnight Bowling, Midnight Pool, the award-winning Lego Star Wars and the classic game Worms.

The WAP 2.0 handset can access Vodafone Live! that enables the user to access content including sports news, entertainment news, games, videos, music and more.

The my411cv is available now in Woolworths for £40 on a Vodafone pay-as-you-go package.

Labels: ,


Translate to:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts


   Subscribe

Enter your email address:


Best Car Phone Holder Mount

   Newtest posts