Mobile's world


   Categories
3G
BlackBerry
Iphone
Ipod-Mp3
LG
Motorola
Nokia
Vertu
O2
Samsung
Sony Ericsson
Palm Mobile
HTC
Gphone
Mobile Web
Sharp
Symbian
T-Mobile
Cellphones
Vodafone
Smartphone
Mobile Game

   Visitor

SMS crashes SE W850

Here is the poster's description:

"I have 3 new messages. I browse through my messages, and when I choose Sms of Doom from Pekka, the phone crashes. It does recover pretty soon, thou.And the content of the message was something like "Are you gonna watch Finland - Azerbaidzan somewhere?" . The exact content is not known, for obvious reasons."

I wonder if this clip is genuine and if so why did that SMS crash the phone. Strange...

Labels:


Translate to:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts


   Subscribe

Enter your email address:


Best Car Phone Holder Mount

   Newtest posts