Mobile's world


   Categories
3G
BlackBerry
Iphone
Ipod-Mp3
LG
Motorola
Nokia
Vertu
O2
Samsung
Sony Ericsson
Palm Mobile
HTC
Gphone
Mobile Web
Sharp
Symbian
T-Mobile
Cellphones
Vodafone
Smartphone
Mobile Game

   Visitor

HELP: I need a RDP client on my iPhone

As a network engineer you can use the SSH client to remotely manage your corporate switches and routers from your iPhone. But suppose you are a Windows Server system engineer, you like to use an application better known as Microsoft Terminal Server Client, better known as MSTSC in the Microsoft world. When you start it in XP, you can punch in the name of the remote Windows Server you want to remotely takeover the desktop of it and do your thing. But where can I find the iPhone version?

Well I haven't found it yet. I know there is a Big Mac OS X application that is doing the same thing called CoRD. But how to have this work on my iPhone? I don't know but there is a enormous demand for it, I know that for sure, because the iPhone is HOT among the IT people.
=== No, I don't like to install extra agents like WebEx PCNow, LogMeIn or VNC, Just want to use native Microsoft RDP service ===
So is there somebody in this world who can tell me, if there is an iPhone application available, a RDP client who can do this? Please help me out of here!! Or,....port CoRD to iPhone guys, please help me. Please post your answer as a comment or send mail. I want that killer application too. Cheers,

Translate to:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts


   Subscribe

Enter your email address:


Best Car Phone Holder Mount

   Newtest posts