Mobile's world


   Categories
3G
BlackBerry
Iphone
Ipod-Mp3
LG
Motorola
Nokia
Vertu
O2
Samsung
Sony Ericsson
Palm Mobile
HTC
Gphone
Mobile Web
Sharp
Symbian
T-Mobile
Cellphones
Vodafone
Smartphone
Mobile Game

   Visitor

Vertu masterpiece for Boucheron

Vertu masterpiece for BoucheronHello, my name is Maria and I think I’m luxury cell phones addicted. It must be that, otherwise I don’t understand why I've written so many articles on such devices. Vertu, Bellperre, Mobiado, GoldVish, they were all sources of inspiration in the past couple of weeks for someone who, as a matter of fact, isn’t very much into high-class mobile phones. I mean, come on, the only reason for me to own a cell phone is the fact that I need to communicate with people and to receive the information I need. The last thing I think about is to impress my friends with a gold device that is more expensive than my whole wardrobe and my apartment, also.

But I’m not part of the target segment of such manufacturers, that’s for sure. And for all of you out there who Vertu is addressing to, well, I have some good news. Some might consider it the world’s hottest new phone and an incredible Vertu masterpiece and they might be right.

Vertu masterpiece for BoucheronIf you take a short look to the Vertu Boucheron 150, you’ll find a resemblance with the other luxury mobile phones that are available on the market, meaning the controversial design. This one, for example, it was designed and developed in order to celebrate the 150th anniversary of Boucheron, a France-based jewelry house, one of the world’s most appreciated. I don’t know about you, but I don’t really like this handset, probably because gold products make me feel uncomfortable. Anyway, Vertu couldn't care less about my opinion, as I will never afford buying something like this. And even if I did, I actually wouldn’t.

It seems that the phone is made of one single piece of massive gold and since it’s handmade the creation took more than 2000 hours (1000 hours for cutting the unique shape, 700 hours for the hand polish and approximately 500 hours to build). In the given context, I assume there won’t be many handsets available on the market, and Vertu will have to satisfy with a limited edition.

If you think that what you have in the front of your eyes is a Vertu masterpiece, then go for it! Just let me tell you one last thing: the price is still unknown, but rumors say that it will be higher than $30,000.

Labels:


Translate to:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts


   Subscribe

Enter your email address:


Best Car Phone Holder Mount

   Newtest posts